The admission process is quick and hassle free wherein we provide you guidance every step of the way and be with you through the entire journey. The process of enrolling is not complicated as long as you understand all the steps.
The process is explained as under:
Step-1 Application Form
- An application form is to be filled by the student for applying to the desired University which would be provided by us.
- Copy of your passport(pages with the photo, date of birth and passport expiry date.)
- Certificate of complete higher secondary education with academic transcript for undergraduate programs.
- Note: the total fee payable may vary +2000$ or -2000$ at the time of fee payment by August 1st.
Step-2 Receiving the Admission Letter
- An admission letter will be received by Arcus from the University after application has been accepted, conforming the reservation of a seat for the student at the University and in certain cases the invoice to remit the fees.
- Note: as the seats are limited in any of the university the allotment is done strictly on first come first served basis, subject to the final decision of university and the marks obtained in 12th standard.
Step-3 Receiving Visa Invitation letter
- After conformation of admission by the university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of Russian federation starts the process of issuing the official 'invitation letter for study'. This process takes 35 to 45 days by Russian department.
Step-4 Application Form
- Upon receiving the "Invitation letter on study", the student should approach to the Embassy in his/her country in order to apply for student Visa. Usually the following documents are required:
1. Valid passport
2. Duly completed and signed visa application
3. Two passport size identical photos 35mm x 45mm with white background.
4. Visa support letter from university or college and copy of admission letter from the university or college.
5. Aids certificate(HIV test)
Step-5 Departing to Russia
- After receiving the stamped visa the student can prepare himself to depart to Russia prior to one month from the expiring date.
- Russian government has made it mandatory for international students to get their education testimonials suitably Apostiled and attested in their home country.
- Note: As per an order issued by Ministry of education and Science of the Russian Federation, all international students intending to pursue higher education in Russia are required to obtain a Certificate of Equivalency of their prior educational documents which is issued by the federation after examination of a student's prior educational certificates.
Documents required to be carried along to Russia :
- Passport (valid for not less than 2 years).
- Student entry Visa.
- Immigration card.
- Medical health certificate including chest X-ray results.
- Negative AIDS test result.
- 12 passport size (3x4 cm) black and white photographs in matt finish.
- Parent's (either or both) six months bank statement or ITR of previous year or the ITR of their business filed the previous year.
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form.
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th (higher secondary certificate with academic transcript).
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th.
- 6 Passport size colored photographs in white background (4.5cm /3.5cm).
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page).
Eligibility Criteria :
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.
- Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in PCB.
- Session Start- September every year. Holiday- July and August.
- Admissions close by 31st October and by 1st August the fee including Embassy's fee should be deposited.